Ojas Rajani is a Mumbai based celebrity makeup artist, hairstylist and actress. She is a transgender. Ojas is the founder of Ojas Rajani Makeup and Hair academy. She also provide intense pro master class training in hair and makeup. In 2008, she made her acting debut in the Bollyood movie Fashion under ther direction of Madhur Bhandarkar. She rose to fame in Tamil Nadu for her portrayal role Osma Jasmine in the Kollywood movie I (2015) directed by Shankar. She is also known as Osma Jasmine.
Ojas Rajani Biography
|Real Name||Ojas Rajani|
|Profession||Indian Makeup artist and Actress|
|Date of Birth||Yet to be updated|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated
College: CA degree
Sydenham College, Mumbai
Beauty Schools of America
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Osma Rajani Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ojas.m.rajani
Osma Rajani Twitter: https://twitter.com/OjasRajani
Osma Rajani Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ojasrajani
Interesting facts about Ojas Rajani
- Osma has more than 15 years experience in the makeup field.
- She got first place in weddingsonline.in websites Top 10 Makeup Artists for 2019 Weddings.
- She has honored by Best Bridal Hair Styling – Wedding award and Best Bridal Hairstyling – Other Functions award in Wedding Sutra Beauty Awards 2019.
- Some transgenders protested that the transgender community was teased through the character Osma Jasmine in the Kollywood film I directed by Shankar. Finally, Ojas Rajani involved in this issue, she said it is just a story and Shankar did not hurt transgender community in the movie I and further requested them not to misunderstand.
- On April 2017, it is announced that Ojas Rajani will conduct a makeup training class in Coimbatore and more than 400 womens paid 2500 INR in advance as training fees. Unfortunately Ojas did not arrive on time to the class which made the victims protest against her to refund their money.
- She worked as a make up artist in the super hit movies Enthiran and I.
Ojas Rajani Images
Ojas Rajani Movies List
- Fashion Bollywood movie – 2008
- Enthiran Kollywood movie – 2010 (Role: makeup artist)
- Beyond Bollywood Bollywood movie – 2013 (Role: Ojas)
- I Kollywood movie – 2015 (Role: Osma Jasmine)
Thanks for visiting Newsbugz. For more biographies, click here.