Zohr Irani is a student and the son of Indian textile minister and former BJP vice president Smriti Irani. Zohr’s father Zubin Irani is an Indian businessman. Zohr is the only son of Smriti and Zubin couple. Zohr’s younger sister Zoish Irani is a student and elder foster sister Shanelle Irani is a lawyer graduated from Georgetown University Law.
Zohr Irani Biography
|Real Name||Zohi Irani|
|Date of Birth||04 October 2001|
|Age||17 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Zubin Irani (Businessman)
Mother: Smriti Irani (Indian Textile Minister)
Sister: Zoish Irani (Student) & Shanelle Irani (Lawyer)
Maternal Grandfather: Ajay Kumar Malhotra
Maternal Grandmother: Shibani Bagchi
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated
College: Yet to be updated
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Zohr Irani Facebook: Yet to be updated
Zohr Irani Twitter: Yet to be updated
Zohr Irani Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zohrirani_21
Interesting facts about Zohr Irani
- Zohr earned 91% mark in his 12th exam with CBSE syllabus.
- Zohr’s mother Smriti started her modelling career early in her school days and at that time she earned just 200 rupees per modelling promotion.
- Smriti has appeared in the music video album called Bolian (1998).
- Smriti Irani is a participant of the Miss India beauty contest in 1998.
- Smiriti was also a host for the reality show Ooh La La La.
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000 – 2008) is the first featured serial of Smriti. In that serial, she played the role Tulsi Mihir Virani and she also played a lead role as Sita in the serial Ramayan (2001) which was telecasted on Zee tv.
- For Smriti’s acting skills she won Indian Television Academy Awards and Indian Telly Awards.
- Ugraya Entertainment is a Mumbai based production company owned by his parents Smriti and Zubin.
Zohr Irani Images
Thanks for visiting Newsbugz. For more biographies, click here.